Thursday 30 July 2015

VANISHING BEAUTY.

 

Why do I still see you
Clouding my mind, blurring my view
Thought our stars had fallen
And our sun won't rise again.
That we've sang stanza last
And there's no refrain..
Why do I still see you?

In every moment, you come alive
Like you never died
Like your boat never left
The shores of our promising love.
Sourly, I saw you sail into distant seas.
Does a river flow backwards,
How come I still see you?

You blew in like a gentle breeze
Softly, subtly you swept off my feet
Without struggles, my heart took a bow
In obeisence to your solemn vow.
In a twinkle, you went with the wind
A wounding whirl wind!
Why then do I still see you??

1 comment:

  1. You still see him/her because she/he resides in your heart. Some memories never fade.

    ReplyDelete