Monday 1 June 2015

R I P ME


When at the junction of choice
And you pant for a wise voice.
Please, do not remember me.


When life's sucker blow
Hits you hard and brings you so low
Do not wish I was there.

When in the middle of a cold night
And your urges engage you in a fight.
Desire not my manliness.

When in a depressing moment
And thy crazy thoughts torment
Reminisce not on my comments

When you seek a smile
From a lover even if for a while
Remember not the widening of my lips.

Or you crave the warmth of an embrace
To disperse a weak and frowning face
Remember that I'm gone.

You pulled out a gun
I smiled for we bore no odd
Yet you pulled the trigger
I drowned in the pool of my blood

So, Bury me in your ex marked grave
Trouble no more my parting soul
Sell off my seat in your memory.
And consciously allow me to R I P.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment