Monday 1 June 2015

Silent Stroll

I silently stroll through this street again
I open the door to my thoughts
They come rushing in like a gush of wind.
I remember you
I take a sit at your memories junction
I don't want to move again
I reminisce
I ponder
I'm in tears
I miss you.


I let in these thoughts of pain
How you left without saying goodbye.
How you shut our sun in mid day
How you uprooted our sprouting seed
How I stay awake wishing you were here.
I desire you
I pant for you
I yearn for you
The angel in you
I miss you.


I rise to take a walk again
Through a different street route
It's the lawn way to sad memoirs
Of the lies you told
Of your deceit load
How you said a broken pot wasn't old
That one plus one equaled one
And a bond is ne'er broken.
I hate you
I detest you
The monster in you
Yet I miss you.


It's an endless path
I circle back to where I once sat
These memories piercing like a dart
Through my caged heart
Which was turn apart
The moment you decided to depart.
I wait no more
I shut the door
I lose the key
So no more
Never again
Will I ever remember you.


Be gone for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment